As a new member of this list I don't know if this has been posted yet, so
apologies in advance if this is old information.  There is a new organized
section of the American Political Science Association that focuses on SNA
applications in politics called "PN."  In addition to holding summer
conferences and establishing this section, we've also created a (low
traffic) listserv ([log in to unmask]) and an Open Access archive for
working papers.  You do not have to be a member of the APSA section to
attend the summer conference or use either of the last two resources.  So,
if you've been working on anything with political relevance (broadly
conceived) that might be of interest to our community I encourage you to
post it on the paper archive (http://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/pn_wp/) and to
join our listserv.

Best,

scott

--

Scott D. McClurg
Associate Professor of Political Science

(e) [log in to unmask]
(p) 618.453.3191