Dear colleagues,

I added a file cities.txt as output of the program which allows the user to
generate a google map at http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/geocoder/ . If one
wishes additionally to visualize the links of the network on the google map
in terms of the links, this requires some programming (by using the
information contained in the file coocc.dat). However, this extension can be
obtained directly using Chaomei Chen's CiteSpace. CiteSpace (at
http://cluster.cis.drexel.edu/~cchen/citespace/) uses full address
information (including postcodes), CityColl (at
http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/citycoll/index.htm) only the citynames.

Best wishes,

Loet