Hello all,

I am interested in the area of reputation management online. Specifically, I
am interested in how social network sites offer both opportunities and
challenges for reputation management, and was wondering if anyone knew of
papers in this area.

 I will compile the responses, and post a summary back to this list.

Many thanks,

Sam

Dr Sam Roberts,

Institute of Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology,

University of Oxford,

64 Banbury Road,

Oxford,   OX2 6PN

Tel: 01865 612376