Dear SocNet -

If you know of a bright young social networks researcher who would be a good
candidate for the Freeman Award, please forward their name to me (and I'll
forward it on to the rest of the selection committee).   All we need is a
name & institution, though a link to the person's CV or website would
simplify our work.  Detailed letters of recommendation are not expected.

For details on the award: http://www.insna.org/awards/freeman.html

Thanks in advance,

Jim Moody (for the selection committee)

Duke Sociology