It might make even more sense to post the actual data on something
like a Google Docs spreadsheet so that it can be easily updated and
maintained; that would enable trivial exporting to CSV, which putting
it on a wiki would not.  If there's any interest in doing so I can
create such a document template and post a link to it.

Joshua

--
  joshua.omadadhain@gmail.com...................www.ics.uci.edu/~jmadden
It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for.  -- Bill Watterson