I am working on a project to evaluate the uptake and acceptance of a
voluntary-based, online learning initiative for health professionals in
several locations.

We are using a case study approach and have based some of the evaluation
design on the five stages of Diffusion of Innovations (knowledge,
persuasion, decision, implementation, confirmation).

I am wondering if anyone can point me to any articles/resources related to
the topic of organizational learning and diffusion.

Many thanks,

Robb MacDonald
MacComm
25 Mississaga Street East, Unit 3