This seems like a big undertaking and the link below provides a good start.  I inspected the network by looking and ORA and found that the network of data compatibility is missing many links around ORA.  For example, ORA can read in data files from UCINet, Pajek, Analyst Notebook, *.csv, ODBC database, Pythia, Caesar III, Thing Finder, Penlink, Personal Brain, GraphML, TAVI, HIDTA, Siena, Atlantis, and probably a few I am missing.

I am not trying to answer the question, rather I am pointing out that the link below is incomplete.  I think this is an interesting network to map out.  Best of luck.

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
Major, U.S. Army
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership
U.S. Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996