Dear SOCNET,

I'm interested in NGOs and especially internet-based volunteer-organizations (e.g. Wikipedia and open source movements). But I have had a hard time finding research on the social network in these kinds of organizations.

Therefore I'm asking, if anyone has any knowledge of research about social networks in:

-          traditional NGOs with volunteers

-          Or, internet-based volunteer-organizations

Thank you very much,

Morten Friis