From: Social Networks Discussion Forum on behalf of Cristina Durlan
Sent: Wed 11/25/2009 5:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] References of use of SNA to study forms of scientific =
communities
=20

Hi to everyone.

=20

I would be grateful if anyone could help me with some specific useful
references related to the use of SNA to study forms of scientific
communities (invisible college, epistemic community, community of =
practice,
thought collectives, networks of trust, interdisciplinary groups, etc.)

=20

My inquiry relates to an analysis about the forms of cohesion in the
scientific community; for example, to see if there are specific forms of
cohesion that characterize a discipline, a paradigm, a scientific area.=20

=20

Thank you.

=20

Regards.

=20

=20

Cristina Durlan

=20

Departamento de Sociolog=EDa y Trabajo Social

Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales

P=BA Prado de la Magdalena, s/n, 47005 Valladolid

Tel.: 983 42 3583

Correo electr=F3nico: [log in to unmask]=20