Dear Colleagues,

I would like to learn more about measures and research works that describe whole networks, especially the evolution of a network as a whole.  Id be very grateful if you could direct me to some useful references in this area.  Id like to document the characteristics of a network of organizations in a certain industry and how it changed over time.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best,
Tuugi

Tuugi Chuluun
Assistant Professor of Finance
Sellinger School of Business and Management
Loyola University Maryland
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210