***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** As a new member of this list I don't know if this has been posted yet, so apologies in advance if this is old information.  There is a new organized section of the American Political Science Association that focuses on SNA applications in politics called "PN."  In addition to holding summer conferences and establishing this section, we've also created a (low traffic) listserv ([log in to unmask]) and an Open Access archive for working papers.  You do not have to be a member of the APSA section to attend the summer conference or use either of the last two resources.  So, if you've been working on anything with political relevance (broadly conceived) that might be of interest to our community I encourage you to post it on the paper archive (http://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/pn_wp/) and to join our listserv.

Best,

scott

--

Scott D. McClurg
Associate Professor of Political Science

(e) [log in to unmask]
(p) 618.453.3191