From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Schremp, Kaitlyn R
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 11:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Records Management Program

I am currently in the process of developing a "name" for our records
management program.  I am wondering what most companies are using to name
their records management program. We are currently hesitant to use Records
Management, because the name doesn't encompass non-records.

Some names we are currently going between are:

Records Management
Records and information Management
Information Management
Information Lifecycle Management