Dwight,

I hardly recognized you in the photo!

Linda B

----- Original Message -----
From: "WALLIS Dwight D" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2009 11:56:07 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [RM] RAINdrip: Archives: An Open Window to the Past

Looks like we made the lead article on the front page of the Gresham
Outlook here in Oregon: http://bit.ly/1f7yiX

Oddly enough, this is the second time that an archival operation I was
involved in was written up with a "ghostly" theme. At least they didn't
compare me to Frankenstein, as the previous one had!

Dwight Wallis, CRM
Records Administrator
Multnomah County Fleet, Records, Electronics, Distribution and Stores
(FREDS)
1620 S.E. 190th Avenue
Portland, OR 97233
Phone: (503)988-3741