I am currently in the process of developing a "name" for our records management program.  I am wondering what most companies are using to name their records management program. We are currently hesitant to use Records Management, because the name doesn't encompass non-records.

Some names we are currently going between are:

Records Management
Records and information Management
Information Management
Information Lifecycle Management