Hi All,

 I have been getting emails asking me if I have identified the Seaside Sparrow
 yet. Today I heard from a friend who's really been researching my Seaside
 Sparrow since I found it on Nov 1, 2009 (MINWR) She sent the pictures to
 Cornell, and heard back today. Here's the quote from her contact at Cornell:

 "They are nice photos; they definitely look completely compatible with the
 A.m. fischeri subspecies. The smudginess of the streaks with the buff, the
 olive in the face, and the overall darkness of the streaks which make it more
 different the other seasides"

 I checked it out on the internet, and it is a subspecies of Alabama. So her
 question to him is what is it doing on the MINWR in Florida? Still waiting for a
 reply. Guess her contact wasn't affraid of getting egg in his face. I'll post any
 more information that I get.

 Danny Bales
 Titusville, Fla.