 Hi,

 On my hummingbird post yesterday I was right thinking it was a Ruby-
 throated Hummingbird. That's is what most people believe. It's just an unusual
 one I guess.
 Doug Stuckey has his regular resident Painted Buntings again this year (3
 pairs) along with other birds. He lives in north Titusville. I've seen Baltimore
 Orioles, Chipping Sparrows, Prairie Warblers, Northern Parulas, Yellow-throated
 Warbler, Ruby-crowned Kinglet ect. No telling what will pop up. I saw an
 unusual Common Grackle. It has a deformed bill. Just waiting for a specialty to
 show up....

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4095213665

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4100140638

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4095211473