You're a pariah if you have a cold these days. Washed up at home on a weekday, out of my window I found the Yellow Rump Warbler, Black and white, N. Parula, Palm, Bluegray Gnatcatcher, Downy Woodpecker, Tufted Titmouse, Cardinal, Cormorants and Mourning Doves. The birding came to an abrupt end when this fellow arrived. I've never had such a close look at one and it left me unsure:

Paul Francois

Holiday, SW Pasco Co.
http://paulies.wordpress.com
Hope to see lots of you at the West Pasco Chapter's walk tomorrow:
http://www.westpascoaudubon.com/