All,

  Nothing going on in my area except for sea birds too far out for me to even see. So I've been going over to Doug Stuckey's house, and photgraphing his Painted Buntings. I have a new option now, and I'm also able to vedeo them. Thought I'd share this short Video. Hope you all enjoy it.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4092557671

Danny Bales

Titusville, Fla.