I came home for lunch today and our back yard was hopping.  Not a lot of
diversity, but fairly good numbers.  That is until a Cooper's hawk made an
unsuccessful attempt to catch its lunch.  Everything else scattered and the
yard was pretty much devoid of avian life for the duration.  We saw in total
6 species and 19 individuals.

Chipping sparrow           9

Palm warbler                 5

Mourning dove               2