Subject:  BWHA Ft D 111509 [birdPIX]
Hi all:
I was out at Ft. DeSoto Park this morning, November 15, 2009, to try to find the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher that Don & Lorraine reported yesterday.  It was not to be found but I did find the Broad-winged Hawk that had been previously reported. I photographed this bird and have posted the links to this bird.  It seems that a BWHA shows up every winter at Ft. D. I do not know if this is the same bird that showed up last year?  This bird is an adult plumage, whereas last years bird was in juvenile plumage.
The following links are to pix of this bird:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37531789@N07/4106554768/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37531789@N07/4105787457/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37531789@N07/4106554500/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37531789@N07/4105787303/