I checked the Shiloh Marsh this morning. The water level is up, and the
Sharptail Sparrows appear to be more spread out. However I was able to find
6 Saltmarsh Sparrows, and 3 Nelson's Sparrows. It looks like we have a nice
crop that are going to winter with us. I got a shot of a Nelson's and a
Saltmarsh Sparrow in the same bush. There are plenty of Sedge Wrens, and a
few Marsh Wrens out there also. There are Savanah Sparrows which will fool
you when pursuing the Sharptails. There should be no trouble getting good
looks for anyone that wants to go early. Don't forget your boots.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4106620686

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4105850589

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4106619574

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4106620058