Hi all,

Driving through the Rotonda community in Englewood this afternoon, just
before 3:00, I saw a beautiful adult Scissor-tailed Flycatcher on the power
lines on Boundary Circle. I did not see the bird on my return trip home two
hours later, however, so it's possible the bird was just migrating through
and not hanging around. Should anyone care to go poking about for him, check
the lines and the large field on the east side of Boundary, between Indian
Creek and Rebel. This is the same area where an Upland Sandpiper was located
a few years back. I am curious if anyone else has seen an STFL in Charlotte
County before, as this is my first sighting here. Please let me know, if so.
Thanks.

Suisan Daughtrey

Englewood, Charlotte County