I have not seen a bird list or a trip report or bird list for Clw Audubon's walk in Safety Harbor on Sat. I'll report I saw an impressive number of Tricolors, Little Blues and Snowys leaving a roost that people said was called Alligator Lake. Some hundreds flew by in the half hour or so I stood on the pier. Also I posted video confirming the presence of Spotted Sandpipers at the park. You can see it at the link below. If someone made a list of the birds we saw I'll add that to my post.
Paul Francois
Holiday, FL
http://paulies.wordpress.com