Hey HOSA members:

I just wanted to remind you that if you want to pay your HOSA dues
($22) and compete it is still not too late. I will be accepting
dues until the last day of class (Dec 9). Just a reminder:
Regionals is Saturday January 16, 2010. You must be able to attend
and compete at regionals. Below is the list of students who have
paid their dues.

A list of competitive events can be found here:
http://www.hosa.org/natorg/sectb/index.html

IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST BELOW PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK IF YOU ARE
PLANNING ON COMPETING. If you are planning on competing, I need to
know the competition you are competing in and I need the $10
reistration money for regional competition. I NEED THIS INFO AND
YOUR $10 BY DECEMBER 9!!! (Just a side note: for your competition,
you are responsible for the information and/or supplies you need,
please refer to the guidelines provided on the national HOSA
website)

Steve Silva (Paid registration for regionals)
Amanda Veling
Florie Carrion
Alissa Conde
Andy Conde
Sara Sapp
Chelsea Walton
Alex Folds
Cathy Barrios (Paid registration for regionals)
Kelsey Tatum
William Mazzota (Paid registration for regionals)
Jose Castellon
Jessenia Yazbek
Vanessa Leon
Frank Berdos
Anne Hernandez (Paid registraion for regionals)
Julia Heizmann (Paid registraion for regionals)
Jimmy Dudding
Andres Morales
Rahma Mkuu
Brittany Hicks (Paid registraion for regionals)

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED IN COMPETING AND HAVE
YET TO PAY YOUR DUES ($22) AND/OR YOUR REGISTRATION ($10) FOR
REGIONALS PLEASE CONTACT ME AND ARRANGE A TIME/PLACE TO MEET ME.

TOMORROW, Friday DEC 4, I will be in the Reitz Union from 2-4pm.
If you are able to meet me at that time PLEASE do so. Call or text
me and I will tell you where I am at. If you cannot meet then,
please arrange a time on or before dec 9.

I can accept cash (exact amount) or check (made payable to me:
Julia Heizmann)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. My contact
information is below.

Thanks,
Julia Heizmann
HOSA at UF Treasurer