Hello,

Has anyone used both these tools? If so, which is better for what?

Just a note on pricing. ONA Surveys is priced on time spent using. Network Genie is priced per ego in the network. That means that for a 1 month commerical project, if you are expecting to identify more than 25 egos, ONA Surveys would be better value.

If I was doing a snowball survey, I'd consider Network Genie's pricing model unacceptably risky.

But that may only be part of the story. What are people's experiences? And what other comparable products are on the market?

Full Disclosure: I know & respect Optimice but money has never changed hands between us. I do not know the team behind Network Genie.

Cheers,

Matt