Beth,

I have and others have successfully used snaSurvey.com in its pre-release
stage and I believe it is being readied for public use in February. I know
they still have an open call for pre-release early adopters -- there are
lots of customization features and it is being designed specifically for
SNA.

Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.

Major, U.S. Army

Assistant Professor

Department of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership

U.S. Military Academy

West Point, NY 10996

845-938-3598 office

845-702-9115 blackberry