Barry,
    I know it exists because I used it once with a student -- which doesn't mean
I still have it (or that I remember where I got it it).  At the time there was
nothing remarkably difficult about getting it.

It was point to point for a year with passenger as the unit of analysis.

One big validity problem:  In the real world passenger  passenger traffic is not
a monotone function of either distance or real traffic:  There isn't much air
traffic (some but not much) between extremely nearby destinations:  take a cab.

Joel