I wonder if anyone will analyze data on who knew about this when. That it just reaches SOCNET, an "obvious" venue for the information, on the day before the experiment takes place has got to tell us something -- perhaps that a prize will motivate the formation of size limited teams? Might be a nice experiment in "getting the word out" as well as one in getting information in?

Dan
==
Dan Ryan
I work at Mills College o 5000 MacArthur Blvd o Oakland, CA 94613 o 510-430-3242
I write at http://djjr.net/papers/index.html
I blog at  http://soc-of-info.blogspot.com/
I innovate at http://www.innovationexchange.com