Survey Monkey does simple surveys well, but last time I looked they were clueless around network surveys.  You can get data out, but have to do a lot of munging to get it into any reasonable format for the popular SNA software packages.  I use Network Genie and recommend it to my clients.  They export to most of the popular software packages.

https://secure.networkgenie.com/

Valdis Krebs
http://orgnet.com