Hello,

I've been using the Newman Girvan algorithm [1] to identify communities
within networks of individuals, however, I've been told by someone who I
respect greatly that Newman Girvan isn't the best algorithm to use for
identifying communities when dealing with human networks.  So, the question
I have for the group is: what algorithm would you recommend for identifying
communities when working with networks of people.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girvan–Newman_algorithm

All the best,
Steve