Dear SOCNETers,

I am looking at the development of business-to-business networks, including trade, supply chains, joint RD and other forms of cooperation.

Are you aware of publications in this area? Primarily, I'm looking for detailed network descriptions or - even better - datasets. Longitudinal data, or repeated snapshots of the same network would also be very welcome.

I'd be very grateful if you could direct me to some useful references.

Thank you very much for your help.

Fabian Held

PhD Candidate
School of Marketing