***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Sunbelt 2010 Qualitative Social Networks Second call to qualitative social network scholars:

Deadline for submissions was extended to January 15, 2010

Are you a qualitative social network researcher? Were you thinking of participating in the INSNA conference in Riva Del Garda, Italy?

We are putting together sessions for the 2010 International Sunbelt Social Network Conference, June 29 through July 4, 2010 on the use of qualitative methods in the research on social networks. This is an opportunity for you to increase your social networks, exchange ideas and knowledge and move the field further. We have had very successful sessions which were very well attended in 2007 in Corfu. in
2008 in St Pete, Florida and last year in San Diego and we look to continue building a collaborative network of qualitative and mixed method researchers.

We have four sessions in mind but we are flexible according to the
submissions:
a) Methodological and theoretical issues of qualitative network research
b) Collection of qualitative network data
c) Mixed methods studies
d) Qualitative network studies

We are looking for manuscripts (abstracts are sufficient). The deadline for submission for the conference was extended to January 15. Please send to us the abstract before submitting in the INSNA website. We will give you indications on how to submit after we know how many presentations we have and we have a chance to organize the sessions.

Please send your abstracts and direct your questions to:
Silvia Dominguez  s.dominguez@neu,edu
Betina Hollstein - [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]