Apologies for the slow response on this one - I really should keep up
with SOCNET, but it's a busy time of year.

As such, the diagram discussed below
(http://mdround.blogs.com/usingnetworks/2009/07/sna-tools-and-formats-di
agram-updated.html) is still something I can only keep up-to-date in
limited spare time, and I'm reliant on tool developers to point out any
omissions.

If anyone has any more tools or links that they'd like to add to this
diagram, do send the information to me, and I'll make periodic updates.

Alternatively, if someone would like to take on the task of making a
Google Docs version (or some other, more collaborative option), I'll
happily take the time to make a network export of the file I've got.
Just as soon as I've worked out which format to make it in...

Mark Round
organizations and social networks
Information Mgt and Exploitation, Consulting
email policy:
http://mdround.blogs.com/usingnetworks/2009/07/email-policy.html
<http://mdround.blogs.com/usingnetworks/2009/07/email-policy.html>
QinetiQ, Bldg Turing Rm 208, St. Andrews Road, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3PS