The School of Management at the University of Reading is offering five studentships for full-time PhD students enrolling in October 2010. These will cover tuition fees at the home/EU rate and pay an annual maintenance stipend of around 15,290 for three years. Overseas applicants are welcome to apply, but will need to pay the balance between overseas and home/EU fees. Continuation of the stipend will be subject to a progress review.

For further information on studentships and funding please see: http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/management/pg-research/mgmt-pgrfunding.aspx <http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/management/pg-research/mgmt-pgrfunding.aspx>

To be considered for a studentship you must undertake a PhD project specified by our faculty members. Projects currently available span many areas, but two relate specially to social networks:

- The psychology of networking
- How newcomers change social networks in organizations

For detailed information on available projects please see: http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/management/pg-research/mgmt-phd-projects.aspx <http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/management/pg-research/mgmt-phd-projects.aspx>

We also welcome applications from self-funded students to work on these projects and may offer fee remission at the home/EU rate for strong candidates who come with their own funding.  Please visit our website or contact us for further information: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dr Zella King
Senior Lecturer and AIM Innovation Fellow
Director, PhD Programme, School of Management
Henley Business School
University of Reading
P O Box 218
Reading RG6 6UD