Von: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im
Auftrag von Thomas Plotkowiak
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Dezember 2009 18:03
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [SOCNET] Diff of two networks

***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi,

I've got a technical question, which i think can be solved with ucinet,
but i don't know how. Maybe there are other tools for this.
I would like to make a diff of two networks in ucinet. I have taken a
snapshot of 700 nodes and their 10000 connections on one day, and then
did so subsequently for 40 days.
I would like to diff the network of one day with the next day, to see
which connection were created between which nodes.

Is there a smart way to do this?

Cheers
Thomas

SOCNET in the body of the message.