Actor attribute interaction-terms in erg-modelsDear Socnetters,

I've been developing together with Norges Bank a tool for building and analyzing networks. Compared with other programs available its strengths are probably in creating networks from payment, trade or any message data (by aggregating messages into arcs), and in doing analyses on time series networks. Its built on top of JUNG, its is open source and free for anyone to use.

You can read more about it at www.financialnetworkanalysis.com. You can also download it from there and there is decent documentation available.

This is the "beta" version so its bound to have some bugs and issues still. If you encounter one, let me know and I'll fix it. I'd also be interested in knowing if there are ideas where anyone would like to take it from here or which features would be valuable for you.

Best,
Kimmo Soramaki
www.soramaki.net