We are on the lower end as well:  Our tutors receive $7.25 and hour
with .25 per hour increases for CRLA Certification. I would love to
give a higher rate but budgets are tight.  The students do not seem to
complain too much and we always have plenty of applicants for positions.

Charlene Stephens
Director of Academic Support
Wesley College
120 North State Street