From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kremen, Phyllis
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 3:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NJ/PA CRLA Conf March 19 - RU- New Bruns- Call for Proposals & Reg.

Hello,

 I want to invite my colleagues in the tri-state area to join together
for a day of networking & discovery at the spring conference of

NJ/PA College Reading and Learning Association.

The conference will take place:  Friday March 19

At: Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ in the student center

We welcome your participation & invite our colleagues in the fields of
tutoring, student support, writing, math, & reading to share some of
their success w/their students w/us and submit a proposal. Proposals are
due by: January 15

Please find a proposal form & a registration form on our web site:

http://crlapanj.50webs.org <http://crlapanj.50webs.org/>

Please note the low cost of this day ($35) so all can join us -even
w/those limited budgets! We do hope you share this information w/those
in your university or college.

Phyllis Kremen

President NJ/PA CRLA

ADC Director