From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberta Schotka
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Appointment formats: Shorter appts with smaller groups, or longer appts with

I would opt for the 60 minute appointment. Beyond that time I think
students get a bit bleary -eyed, especially with math. The shorter time
can also be  a great opportunity for the tutor to encourage the students
to work together independently as a "study group".

-Roberta

Roberta Schotka
Director of Programs
PLTC, Wellesley College