-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cleveland, Prof. John P.
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Pay

Hi all,

We pay our undergraduate peer tutors $8.25 per hour.  This seems rather
low, given that NY State minimum wage is $7.25 per hour.  What do you
all pay your tutors?

Thanks,

John Cleveland

John P. Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Tutoring Center
Center for Academic Excellence
& Adjunct Instructor of Philosophy
Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies
Pace University
41 Park Row, Room 204
New York, NY  10038
212-346-1407