Our starting pay for peer tutors is $8.66/hour.

Bernadette Bosley
Supervisor II Learning Services/TRiO
Kankakee Community College
100 College Dr.
Kankakee, IL 60901
815-802-8474
L331
815-802-8474

>>> "Cleveland, Prof. John P." <[log in to unmask]> 12/1/2009 3:22 PM >>>
Hi all,

We pay our undergraduate peer tutors $8.25 per hour.  This seems rather low, given that NY State minimum wage is $7.25 per hour.  What do you all pay your tutors?

Thanks,

John Cleveland

John P. Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Tutoring Center
Center for Academic Excellence
& Adjunct Instructor of Philosophy
Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies
Pace University
41 Park Row, Room 204
New York, NY  10038
212-346-1407