I am so excited that I'm getting the new Nook eBook reader for
Christmas (well, actually they're sold out so I won't be getting mine
'til February, but still ...). http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/

The Nook can display PDFs, so I'll be loading up all my standards and
other PDF RIM publications. However, I was wondering how many others
would buy books from the ARMA bookstore as eBooks? I was thinking if
we showed that there was a demand and if ARMA published their own
titles as eBooks, then other publishers may follow suit.

So what do you say? Would you buy your RIM materials as eBooks? I
would like to see RIM journals as a eBook subscription as well.

Nolene Sherman
Orange County, CA

Tracking where records are kept is what Tiggers and Records Managers
do best!