I am looking forward to the Apple Tablet coming out in 2Q 2010,
perhaps.  It will be much more than an e-reader, and reports are that it
will have a touch screen of roughly 8.5 by 11 inches and sell for
$1,000.  I'm waiting for a screen with real contrast:  Dark gray on
light gray doesn't do it for me.  Also, a tablet would let me write my
marginal notes.

Gordy Hoke
Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM
http://PositivelyRIM.blogspot.com