Hi all,

Unfortunately, my son and I couldn't get to the Sarasota location for the
Common Goldeneye and Bufflehead until 1:00 this afternoon. Neither of the
birds was present at that time. We returned again at 2:00, again finding
neither bird. Perhaps when Dan Irizarry reported seeing them fly off this
morning, it might have been for good. One can only hope the birds will
return.

Susan Daughtrey

Englewood, FL