Dear Florida Birders - I am traveling to Florida for the holidays, and
while I will be based near Pt. Charlotte, I would gladly race across
the state for the La Sagra's Flycatcher! Are there any updates since
Thursday, either positive or negative?  Thanks

Jennifer Rycenga
Half Moon Bay, CA
visit http://birding.sequoia-audubon.org/
The San Mateo County Birding Guide