Sujbject:  Viera Wetlands on Christmas day?

Hi all:

Would Viera Wetlands be open on Christmas day?   I have called several numbers but to no avail.  I have never been there before.

Tomorrow I am thinking of running out to Viera Wetlands to find the Masked Duck that Danny reported.  I observed one in Texas years ago but that bird was in basic plumage.

If the forecasted weather is what they’re calling for I may have to put this off a couple of days.

Thank-you Danny for your post and nice image of this bird.

David Laliberte
St. Pete