Today I was able to observe the Masked Duck found yesterday at Viera
 Wetlands. I and other birders observed the bird in the northern end of Cell #4.
 The bird was out a ways from shore. It's not as people friendly as the ones
 there several years ago. I was able to get an ID shot by usind a 2X extender.
 It is a very beautiful drake. Maybe after it gets use to the traffic it will come
 in closer. It's definitely worth the trip.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/4209438552

Danny Bales

Titusville, Fla.