Dear UF CTSI Translational Technologies and Resources Program (TTRP) Core Directors,

Re: UF CTSI NCRR Program Officer Visit on June 18th.

1)      Dr Jess Gregory will be giving the presentation for TTRP from 2:45p-3:05p in H 108 (Conf Rm in former SVPHA Office—follow directional signs).  The 20 mins will include 10 mins for slides and 10 mins for Q&A.  We hope you will be able to attend to participate in the Q&A/Discussion—please let me know asap if you plan to attend.  Tentative Schedule for day attached.

2)      We would also appreciate your input re the TTRP slide presentation.  Please send your comments and suggestions to the listserv ([log in to unmask]) or to Jess Gregory ([log in to unmask]) by the end of this week (June 11).  Please cc me.  Dr Rosemarie Filart, NCRR CTSA Program Officer gave us some feedback on what she is seeking from the presentations:

        Strengths

        Weaknesses

        Opportunities (past year and coming 4 years)

        Barriers/Challenges (be upfront and comfortable about sharing this in particular)

        Plans for remaining years

Some things to consider:

•     “What has changed since GCRC days?”

•     “What infrastructure has been developed or planned for each program/component?”

•     “How are NIH funds/resources being utilized?  To what end?”

•     “What has UF CTSI brought to the UF and Research Community?”

•     “How has UF CTSI impacted the field and research of Clinical and Translational Science?”

•     “What difference has the grant made?  Versus if we did not receive the grant.”

•     Not just a repeat of Progress Report (although info above is similar).

We will return to scheduling a standing TTRP meeting after the site visit—your patience is appreciated.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Marian Boyle

273-8700