Dear fellow graduate students,

The annual UF Graduate Student Council Interdisciplinary Research Conference will be held February 2-3, 2011, in the Reitz Union. We are calling for abstracts from graduate students in all departments and programs to be submitted by midnight on Friday, January 7, 2011. We also want to remind those folks who received a GSC Travel Grant that they are required to present at this conference, and will forfeit any future GSC grants if not presenting. This year's conference is much-revised, spanning two days and including presentations from UF alumni James Hollan (Professor of Cognitive Science at University of California, San Diego) and Jennifer Dungan (Junior Faculty Fellow in Center for Aging, Duke University), as well as panels "How to conduct interdisciplinary research" and "Careers after graduate school." Career workshops will also be held during this conference. Further information, such as a conference schedule and online abstract submission form, can be found at the following website: https://sites.google.com/site/gscconferenceuf2011/. The old GSC website does not have updated information about this conference.

Please contact Ryan Gross ([log in to unmask]) or Sarah Guadiana ([log in to unmask]) with any questions. We hope to see you at the conference!

Sincerely,

UF Graduate Student Council Conference Committee