I have attached my presentation to this email.  If you want more depth (as
there are no slide notes), it was taken from an article I wrote for the
December 2008 issue of CM Crossroads magazine, at

http://www.cmcrossroads.com/cm-articles/cm-journal/previous-editions/12669

Also, someone asked during Q&A about the difference between the Integration
Testing and Systems Testing levels at Nationwide Insurance, and totally I
forgot about the major difference: in Integration Testing, the apps were
running against dummy databases that contained a small set of fake data; in
System Testing, the apps were running against full copies of the real data,
and sometimes even against live data (shudder!).

-david